Sunday 9 January 2011

My work space.

The place and environment in which a designer works when producing ideas as creativity is more that just a design process, peoples surroundings help influence and inspire.
I try to experiment and be playful when thinking of new ideas and sometimes changing my atmosphere helps me relax my habitual patterns so when getting ideas I like the change my surroundings by going to different places and collect various things that inspire me. Once I have got some ideas and need to focus I use my work space.

When working on assignments my office space plays a very important role. This is a place where I need to be able to concentrate without any distractions. Its my “safe space” As you can see from the photograph although I have a lot of things that inspire me and are my personal interests I also try to keep my desk space clean so that I am focused and able to come up with fresh idea’s, this is a place where I put all my ideas into context be them good or bad.



 I have a large pin board that I have made into a collage of memories and inspirational things I have found, brought and collected. This helps reflect my interests, passions and personality. Living in halls can get rather noisy so to help keep distractions to a limit when working I put on some relaxing music so I am able to focus and look into my idea’s and develop them.



No comments:

Post a Comment